Address: Laugavegur 172, 105, Reykjavik
- Just above the main shopping street.
- 10 minutes walk to the downtown.
- 5 minutes walk to the main city-bus station.
- 5 minutes walk to the nearest ATM.
- 5 minutes walk to the nearest bakery.
- Cheap grocery store across the street.
- 15 minutes walk to Laugardalur, sports center and family park.
- A lot of restaurants near by.
Directions from the airport to the hostel:
We recommend you to take the Flybus from the airport. The company is called Reykjavik Excursions and the departures are in connection with all arriving passengers flights. The Flybus departs from the airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival, so you should have enough time to go through the airport. The buses are located right outside the terminal building and you can buy the ticket near the exit. There is free wifi on all buses and the drive takes about 45 minutes to the bus terminal in Reykjavik, called BSÍ. From there you can take a Taxi to us (just tell the taxi driver the location Laugavegur 172) or if you prefer to walk, it would take around 20 minutes. We hope this helps, please let us know if you need any assistance.
Here is the route from the BSÍ bus terminal in Reykjavik to our hostel: